Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Check out some of the things I've personally gotten on my CPN

Here are some of the things that i have gotten either on my CPN or with my CPN in one way or another. That means that I have either gotten credit with a company and used it to purchase it, or I got a credit card and purchased it with my CPN.



Kay Jewelers


Robert's Jewelry in Downtown Brooklyn
(I actually just got this one with what I make doing CPNs)


I bought these online using a credit card I obtained with my CPN




Obtained credit with a store and bought these


Nice restaurant using a credit card


Financed a Scion


Obtained credit at Best Buy and got one of my computers
(and yes, I make a lot with my business)


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me the new blog information. My email address is expertisemediagroup@gmail.com, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you contact me...about an cpn...brianpromise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making profits?

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete